Indiana University Health 113272 - Specialist-Logistics II in Bloomington, Indiana
Facilitates requisitions, inventory management, receiving and projects. Manages nonstock, specials, bill-only and perpetual orders. Ensures accurate and timely receipt of materials within the facility. Receives inbound freight with precision, assures the assigned time for daily priorities is met, and communicates and resolves discrepancies. Receives and stages all inbound materials accurately and efficiently. Effectively utilizes WMS (Warehouse Management System) or Lawson to document all receiving activity including Purchase Order (PO) Stock items, PO Nonstock items, and Non-PO items. Transports items to end users and documents transactions in WMS (Warehouse Management System) or Lawson. Some documents may be highly confidential. Responsible for record retrieval and storage. This position may require on-call rotation, weekend coverage and this position may require operating a company vehicle.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
•Requires 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Some assignments may be required to obtain Material Handling Safety Training certification within 30 days of hire.
• Some assignments may require valid Drivers License for the State of Indiana.
• Requires previous ERP or Warehouse Management System experience.
• Some assignments may require the ability to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment.
• Requires ability to use a personal computer and the Microsoft applications, Outlook, Excel, and Word. Some assignments may require the ability to use multiple software's (Lawson, Cerner) and Point of Use systems.
• Requires long periods of standing and heavy pushing and pulling.
• Requires the continuous ability to: lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist; lift up to 20 pounds from waist to over-the-head; carry up to 25 pounds. REQNUMBER: 301498