Indiana University Health Call Center Team Lead in Bloomington, Indiana
This position is responsible for leadership of assigned teams within IU Health Revenue Cycle Services. Ensures high quality standardized work processes that result in consistent outcomes that compare favorably with relevant national benchmarks. Serves as the first tier escalation for team members on task oriented problems or issues, and supports management in promotion of staff development and the allocation and coordination of daily work.
The RCS Patient Access Center is looking for a supervisor to partner with all call center associates who serve as the liaison between our patients and their providers’ office. In this role, the supervisor will need to know all fucnctions and operations within a call center environment, such as answering incoming calls for the Southern Indiana Physicians (SIP) outpatient offices, scheduling appointments and assist the patient with any questions related to their visit. Additionally the supervisor will be training, developing, leading and troubleshooting.
• 2 years of experience in a Call Center environment with a strong customer service and relationship managerment preferred.
• Requires expert knowledge of revenue cycle requirements and regulations.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings.
• Requires the ability to promote teamwork and develop team members.
• Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives, and multi-task in a high volume call center environment.