Cook Medical Customer Support Coordinator (French speaking) in Bloomington, Indiana
The Customer Support Coordinator at Cook Medical provides guidance, project coordination, and daily oversight to their respective function within Customer Support - Pricing and Contracts. This role drives key tasks and projects performed within their respective function to ensure a high level of accuracy and customer service both internally and externally.
• Liaison between internal and external customers and Customer Support on key initiatives
• Provide guidance and oversight of Customer Support tasks, as it relates to activities associated with function• Assist with managing multiple projects, tasks, and priorities through strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills• Establish priorities, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and ensure quality standards• Analyze, implement, improve, and support efficient, flexible, and scalable processes• Represent Customer Support through conference calls, presentations, and business conversations as needed• Initiate and execute projects based on functional area to support operational efficiencies, strategies, and initiatives• Collaborate with other departments to ensure successful execution of processes• Multi-task and manage time well independently• Review and balance the workload among resources• Identify and help implement solutions to improve processes and develop efficiencies within customer support function
• High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associates degree or higher preferred
• Experience using effective verbal and written English and French communication skills is required• Strong presentation skills and relationship building skills required• 2 years experience with Cook preferred• 3 years contract experience preferred (Pricing & Contracts)• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• This position is remote position, but may be required to make periodic visits to the facility• Must reside within a reasonable distance, within a 1 hour radius via car, of Cook Medical LLC in Bloomington, Indiana
• Requires some early morning or late evening meetings• Must be willing to travel, if needed• Works under general office environmental conditions• Sitting for extended periods• Utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers and equipment
Posting Date2 weeks ago(4/26/2021 4:28 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-8886
Job Location(s) Bloomington IN United States
Position Type Full Time
Company Cook Medical Inc.
Category Customer Svc/Support/Tenders