The Mentor Network Program Supervisor in Bloomington, Indiana
Program Supervisor Primary Location: IN-INBloomington-HR/IN Bloomington, Monroe Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Indiana MENTOR
Indiana MENTOR in Bloomington is seeking a Program Supervisor tojoin our team. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancementopportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefitspackage.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
IndianaMENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults withintellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrumdisorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medicalneeds and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, IndianaMENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to theneeds of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designedto allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
Duties include; but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise individuals in residential, periodic, vocational or day program settings, as well as the staff that supports them.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision.
- The Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.
- Supervise Direct Support Professionals.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
- Act as a “go to” person for the program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
- Document as required; review individual records, billing and other program documentation routinely for accuracy and completion on a daily basis; maintain confidentiality of individual and employee data; direct DSPs to assure accurate and complete records.
- Assist the Program Director in development of individual program plans; train and monitor implementation of plans each day across all shifts.
- Maintain licensing compliance for program services and supports; implement Network compliance plan; manage individual rights implementation.
- When assigned, ensure safety of individual’s funds and property; monitor spending and reconcile individual’s financial accounts monthly.
- Monitor health of persons being served; document; communicate with medical professionals as appropriate; implement preventive strategies to limit illness and serious incidents; review and monitor documentation across all shifts.
Indiana MENTOR offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- GenerousPaid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We alsosupport the non-traditional benefits of:
- Oneof the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunitiesfor advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
We have a great work environment and you’ll besurrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTORNetwork is a national network of local human service providers offeringquality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast tocoast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day andhelp to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across thecountry.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!