Renewal by Andersen Customer Care Advocate in Carmel, Indiana
Customer Care Advocate
Renewal by Andersen (Mid-West) – Carmel, IN
Renewal by Andersen® is the leading supplier of top of the line replacement windows and patio doors. For more than 100 years, Andersen® has improved the outlook for people as the world’s largest and most trusted window/door company!
What You Will Do:
● Provide consultative solution to previous potential sales contacts
● Aide in generating sales by communicating with prev. potential sales clients – providing consultative solutions
● Execute “one call close” methods with our customers
● Generate business through phone calls and meet monthly KPIs, SLPs, etc.
● Ability to own and navigate phone conversations to create a beneficial solution for customers
What You Must Have:
● High School diploma or equivalent
● Previous Sales experience highly encouraged
● Customer Service experience with “upselling” a product/service as a key component
● Proficient computer skills
● Reliable transportation is required
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team setting
● Possess strong time management skills
● Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and proficient in working with computer
What We Will Offer:
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Coverages, 401K, and more!!
● Professional development and growth opportunity for this role!!
● A positive, fun office environment and company culture!!
● We offer a Student Loan Reimbursement plan!!!
● Flexibility offered within the weekly schedule is available for this role!!
● $18/hr plus commissions
● Available to work shifts that include weekends and some evenings
● Operating hours for our Inside Sales Center is 8am-8pm, Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm on the weekends; must be available during these hours
If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, please apply or send your resume to email@example.com! We are always looking for motivated talent to join our team!
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.