Indiana University Health Manager-Clinic in Carmel, Indiana
Assists the Senior Leader in planning, directing and overall operations within their areas of responsibility. Manages the ongoing development, implementation and performance outcomes to improve efficiency of responsible service lines. Oversees the day to day supervision in assigned patient services areas, financial management and facility adequacy of their assigned areas. Maintains optimal communication and collaboration between practice staff, physicians, administration, external customers and appropriate health system staff to ensure service delivery that exceeds the needs and expectations of customer bases towards service excellence.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred.
• Knowledge in business applications.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring timely results.
• Maintains compliance standards in accordance with the Compliance policies and the Code of Conduct. REQNUMBER: 304989