The Mentor Network Program Director in Columbus, Indiana
Program Director Primary Location: United States-IN-INFranklin Function: Management Indiana MENTOR
Areyou compassionate and caring?
Areyou looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives ofothers?
Wehave the perfect opportunity for you, with Indiana MENTOR, as a ProgramDirector, working out of our Johnson County office. As a Program Director you will superviseSupported Living Homes, & Group Homes. Our team is fun, creative, anddedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and DevelopmentalDisabilities of all ages.
ProgramDirectors ensure all consumers are properly managed and cared for, includingimplementing programs and services for the consumers. The Program Director alsomanages, hires, trains and schedules staff; and coordinates activities andappointments of consumers served, and maintains records
Duties will include:
- Manage the day to day operations of all programs
- Manage, hire, train and schedule staff.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual’s satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of home managers and direct support professionals
- Implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation