Lowe's Senior Asset Protection Manager in Elkhart, Indiana
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Senior Asset Protection Manager, this means:
• Helping Store Operational Leadership team ensure associates are delivering friendly, professional, timely service to all customers who shop the store.
• Overseeing trends and solutions to address inventory shrink across multiple stores.
• Championing strategic asset protection plans that improve safety and security outcomes.
The Senior Asset Protection Manager oversees safety and asset protection programs and processes in the across multiple stores. This associate ensures the stores adhere to OSHA standards, supports OSHA investigations, trains and coaches associates on Asset Protection programs, and monitors overall store safety. The Senior Asset Protection Manager is seen as an expert on safety related reports, guidelines, and regulations.
Travel Requirements: This role will require frequent travel between stores within the district.
What We\'re Looking For
• Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Criminal Justice, or related field OR equivalent experience.
• 5 years of relevant work experience (retail or asset protection).
• 3 years of experience conducting retail investigations (i.e., has conducted multiple retail investigations).
• 2 years of experience directly or indirectly supervising employees including coaching, mentoring, direction, training, performance management and recognition.
• 1 year of experience with conducing quality reviews/audits.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
• National certified training program (e.g., Wicklander-Zuwalski or Reed training.
• Professional accreditation (e.g., LPQ, LPC) or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of experience in retail management influencing business leaders.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (e.g., P&L, exception reports.
• Experience using physical security systems (e.g., CCTV, EAS).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs