Flanders AC/DC Motor Technician in Evansville, Indiana
This position is responsible for disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, repairing, testing, and/or reassembling basic and routine AC and DC electromechanical motors and equipment.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Read work scope to determine job status, work authorizations/limitations, description of problems, and/or expected serviceability.
- Disassemble basic and routine electromechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration, and condition.
- Properly mark parts, take photos, and thoroughly complete paperwork to ensure accurate job completion.
- Assemble basic and routine motors and equipment including ball and roller bearings.
- Pre-test electrical, mechanical, and ensure proper lubrication per customer standards.
Perform basic test of electromechanical equipment and document accordingly. Troubleshoot known or suspected problems. The position requirements are:
Minimum of two years' hands-on experience with mechanical or electrical equipment or two years of education in a trade school or technical school preferred.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division including understanding fractions and percentages.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, fork lift trucks, and other equipment following proper procedures.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Type: Internal & External