Indiana University Health 106535 - RCS-Supervisor in Fishers, Indiana
This position is responsible for leadership of assigned teams within IU Health Revenue Cycle Services. Ensures high quality standardized work processes that result in consistent outcomes that compare favorably with relevant national benchmarks. Serves as the first tier escalation for team members on task oriented problems or issues, and supports management in promotion of staff development and the allocation and coordination of daily work. Position is accountable, in coordination with department manager(s), for direct human resource management responsibilities.
•2 years of experience with Indiana University Health Revenue Cycle Services strongly preferred.
• Requires expert knowledge of revenue cycle requirements and regulations.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings.
• Requires the ability to promote teamwork and develop team members.
• Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives. REQNUMBER: 304851