SIRVA, Inc. Cartus Move Allocation Specialist in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Management of daily process to select and receive shipment awards from CARTUS Move Board
- Close interaction and collaboration with moving operations to select shipments that give SIRVA the best opportunity to service flawlessly
- Close interaction and collaboration with agents to ensure booking interests are met
- Follow process to ensure appropriate allocation of moves to agents
- Oversight of agent data input into CARTUS systems
- Ensure that all customer contact information and contract terms are in the CARTUS application
- Follow up, as needed, with van line service providers to ensure all information regarding dates, estimates, weights and estimated costs are entered into the Focus Application as well as all exceptions
- Act as the primary operational liaison between CARTUS and SIRVA van lines
- Work closely with account manager(s) representing the van lines to CARTUS
- Respond promptly and accurately to a variety of inquiries via phone, email and messages
- Maintain distribution lists/counts to ensure proper allocation
- Provide regular updates to agents and operations on performance
- Work closely with network management and/or supply chain management to report on quality performance
- HHG Moving/relocation experience, especially operational knowledge (i.e. planning or dispatch)
- Ability to work as part of a team, responsive to requests for information from agents and clients
- Excellent communication skills; ability to manage stressful situations and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Problem solving ability with attention to detail
- Proficient PC skills and ability to learn new software.
- Fluent in Outlook, Word and Excel with strong data entry skills
- Familiarity with reporting queries and ability to process reports
- Ability to prioritize workload
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX, and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
Tracking Code: 4022
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular