BrightStar Care Client Service Manager in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Client Services Manager
Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive. The Clinical Services Manager assists the Operations Manager and DON (Director of Nursing) by helping to manage the field staff, coordination of the nurses, field training, and helping with compliance. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service. This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health insurance
- Company events an d outings
Great work environment Requirements
Make calls to clients and field supervisory visits
- Conduct activation/data entry and initial scheduling of new admissions
- Responsible for introductions and caregiver training for new clients in start-up period and watch list/complex clients
- Implement improvement processes that impact clinical quality
- Management of quarterly in-services with direct staff
- Weekly timesheet compliance by field staff
- Ensure document management/credentialing completed by field staff
- Share Orientation role with Ops Manager for new hires
- Create and maintain field schedule, building schedules to a minimum of three months ahead
- Effectively manages the training and mentoring programs for field staff
- Ensure care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our clients and protect BrightStar brand standards
- Daily management of ABS Mobile, Kantime and Bamboo ensuring proper documentation is completed
- Documents performance, coaches on the job, provides timely and appropriate feedback
- High School Diploma required
- Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); internet.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Clinical Services Manager and/or working within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
- Transportation to meet the needs of position and scope of job responsibilities.