Aerotek Customer Service (WFH, Has To Live Within An Hour Of Greenfield, IN) in Greenfield, Indiana
Searching for Program Specialist
• Handle incoming calls from customers, and place outgoing calls to patients and healthcare partners.
• Document calls in appropriate tracking system, handle/escalate calls per established guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct insurance research on behalf of patients to determine if they are eligible for their prescribed therapy.
• Work with partner distributors and pharmaceutical manufactures to request products per assigned program guidelines and track shipments.
• Be familiar with the market place and the insurance options available to educate patients on available options as appropriate.
• One or more years of customer service, volunteering, or other customer facing experiences is preferred with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Without a degree four or more years of healthcare or customer service work experience is preferred with a High School Diploma or GED .
• High School Diploma or GED required. A Bachelor’s degree or evidence of continual work towards a degree strongly preferred.
customer service oriented, csr, inbound call, service, data entry, outbound calls, Prior authorization, Call center, Insurance verification, Customer service, Health care, Medical, Insurance
Top Skills Details:
customer service, health insurance, computer skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
one or more years of prior customer service, volunteering, or other customer facing experience.
must be a proven problem solver and a person that will work until job is complete.
High School Diploma
Ability to navigate multiple screens
Understand how to use Microsoft Outlook and Office
Preferred: Prior experience in healthcare and reimbursement
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs