Indiana University Health 100810 - Manager-Supply Chain Regional in Indianapolis, Indiana
Manages the staff and processes related to supply distribution, linen and equipment distribution, inventory control, patient billing and receiving for the assigned areas. Serves as a resource for the overall operations of the the organization support functions including the print shop, mail services, and courier services. Assists Regional Lead in planning, directing and continuous improvement through on-going analysis and evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness of existing methods, systems and staff. Recommends system and process improvements and implements changes. Promotes and manages staff development and service excellence programs for assigned areas.
• Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business, Management, Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
• Requires 8 years of relevant experience; at least 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
• Requires the ability to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment and must obtain Material Handling Safety Training certification within 2 weeks of first day. ,Some assignments may require valid Drivers License for the State of Indiana.
• Requires previous ERP or Warehouse Management System experience.
• Requires long periods of standing and heavy pushing and pulling.
• Requires the continuous ability to: lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist; lift up to 20 pounds from waist to over-the-head; carry up to 25 pounds. REQNUMBER: 300422