Levy Banquet Supervisor in Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
4545 West 16th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46222
The Racing Capital of the World!! NOW HIRING FOR THE RACING SEASON
As the proud Food & Beverage provider, Levy is dedicated in providing top-notch cuisine and impeccable service to each and every guest here at the IMS.
Part-Time Seasonal Position. Job Title is Event Based - Square POS Tech.
Job duties include assisting with Square point of sale set-up, maintenance, and tear down during events at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
NOW HIRING Supervisor - Banquet
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Follow Levy standard steps of service
• Ensure “show quality” standards are maintained at all times through effective display and attention to detail
• Ensure appropriate teaming levels and inventory levels are maintained throughout the event
• Establish rapport with guests and team members
• Adheres to location appearance guidelines
• Acts with a sense of urgency
• Provide friendly and efficient service to guests and teammates
• Responds and assists with all guest service issues concerning the banquet operations and notify the Director of Banquets of all issues
• Ensure guest expectations have been met and exceeded at all times
• Execute all security, safety, responsible alcohol service and sanitation standards
• Maintains service areas
• Adheres to company guidelines and house rules
• Follows cash handling guidelines with accuracy and timeliness
• Ensure assigned areas are fully stocked and are ready for operation
• Follows Levy guidelines as stated in team member training manual and handbook
• Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
• Completes daily paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
• Display a positive attitude toward teammates
• Always on time and ready to perform all required duties
• Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Ensure all team members are in their assigned areas ready to perform their duties.
• Assist fellow team members when necessary
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
• Must be able to stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking including stairs
• May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
• Possible hazards include, but are not limited to slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
• Ability to experience and evaluate services in accordance with Levy standards
• Ability to taste and evaluate food products
• Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
• Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
• Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.