Acxiom LLC Expert Technical Project Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Acxiom Information Technology Project Management Office team is looking for an Expert Technical Project Manager who has a background in cloud services.
You will stretch your project management skills and be exposed to groundbreaking edge cloud-based technologies while working alongside some of the best engineers, architects, and leadership teams in the industry! If you are aspiring for a role in a fast-paced environment that requires a combination of project management, proactive leadership, quick learning and demonstrated technical plus business solution acuity skills then we should connect!
What you will do:
• Develops and reviews program and project plans for multiple projects within IT and Operations with a focus on cloud services (AWS, GCP)
• Develops new programs and organizes current programs in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
• Leads or facilitates the ideation, planning and development processes used on the project/program
• Able to define the scope of a high complexity project and identify various work components
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Develops and implements organization roles, processes, and tools
• Manages stakeholders with clear communications and resetting of expectations when needed
• Builds trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally, including executive management, and has successfully done so in not less than four projects and/or complex projects
• Strong facilitation skills to manage senior level meetings and large group presentations
• Successfully leads strategic enterprise-wide projects with multi-functional, cross-organizational teams and/or outside vendors
• Identifies and communicates project roadblocks and dependencies that can impact other projects
• Advocates and promotes processes that facilitate communication among program/project managers and other key project partners
• Provides domain expertise by making recommendations for continuous communication/critical issue process improvements
• Produces accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
• Recognizes and documents process improvement opportunities
• Responsible for ensuring all project close out activities are completed and documented
• Makes necessary changes in process, communications, and governance to address internal IT change or requests driven by client
• Assists teammates to overcome obstacles, resolve blockers and improve strong relationships with each other, managers, stakeholders, and senior leaders across Acxiom
• Provides input into the strategic direction of governance, plans governance roadmap, and executes improvement
• Monitors and enforces ongoing operational compliance
What you will need:
PM experience deploying packaged or custom software applications in a client and/or business facing role
Solid experience in using tools like MS Project, MS Office and collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint
Specialist in using Waterfall and Agile-based methodologies within a software development function
Share standard methodologies and incorporate lessons learned into estimates, standards and protocols
Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with associates and clients
Self-directed learning and has a desire for continuous improvement
Outstanding communication across all levels of the organization, including internal and external partners
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
12+ years PM experience and/or PMP certification
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
What will set you apart:
PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), ITIL, AWS/GCP or other cloud-based certifications
Managing and migrating customers into cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Demonstrable ability to conduct and lead project workshops on strategy and road mapping and build the resulting implementation plans with clients
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado Applicants: This position is not located in Colorado but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under CO Equal Pay Law, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
- Acxiom LLC Jobs