Rose International INC Grant Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Title: Grant Coordinator
Position Number: 302068
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Analysis, Budgeting, Process Analysis, Verbal Communication, Written Communication
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 5/30/19 (with likely extension)
Hours: 8:00 - 4:30
• Provides resource information to potential recipients on types of grants available, federal and agency requirements for obtaining grants and process of applying for grants, frequently solving new or unprecedented problems or considerations;
• Reviews request for fulfillment of program objectives and federal and agency requirements and policy;
• Monitor quarterly reports and reimbursement submitted through iGMS and other various systems.
• Prepare state and federal administration requirements such as, but not limited to, various financial and programmatic reports, award letters, and public notifications.
• Performs clearance checks when requested;
• Performs technical assistance through various computer systems to internal and external customers
• Provide assistance to recipients throughout the grant process including contracting process (SCM), processing, procurement, and budgeting
• Assist with providing training sessions in regards to the grant process.
• Provide written grant updates to supervisor on a regular basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Extensive knowledge of grants, the grant application process and rules and regulations pertaining to grants applicable to assigned programs;
• Working knowledge of programs, program planning, public administration and the political system as they relate to the grant process;
• Ability to communicate, orally and in writing;
• Strong familiarity with government and foundation contracting, grant proposals, and reporting processes;
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations;
• Follows police and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time;
• Ability to manage time and multiple projects efficiently;
• Ability to work in a team environment yet is self-directed, as required.
• Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines;
• Must posses superior oral and written communication skills. Should be comfortable speaking by telephone for daily operations;
• Knowledge and understanding of the mission, policies, and multiple functions and responsibilities of homeland security and emergency management;
• Basic knowledge of the policies, programs and activities of the office and the ability to apply these to pertinent situations;
• Ability to prepare and write internal/external correspondence and reports of technical or specialized nature;
• Ability to arrange meetings and conferences, including the preparation of pre and post conference materials;
• Ability to assist grant staff with federal, state and local contacts to retrieve required information via telephone or e-mail as required.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)