Fiserv Manager, Client Implementations in Indianapolis, Indiana
What does a great Client Implementations Manager do?
Provide onboarding support to Fiserv client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
Managing workflow and monitoring client request queues to ensure implementation tasks are completed timely and accurately in accordance with client expectations.
Providing instructional guidance for handling complex issues; analyzing and resolving problems for clients by aiding the associate to determine and explain the best solution for the problem.
Review and approve card program changes and trend opportunities for department development.
Interfacing with other internal departments and/or clients to follow up on customer requests.
Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Fiserv client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
Reviewing associates' performance, providing timely feedback, and coaching for improvement where needed.
Represent customer and operational requirements to internal Fiserv organizations.
Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
Coordinate internal Fiserv resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3+ years experience managing associates in a high paced work environment
• Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
• Must understand secure and non-secure card personalization requirements per industry standards.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
• Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
• Strong change management skills, including leading associates forward through transformation
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as a leader of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Effective coaching and development skills, including coaching associates to deliver a high-caliber client experience
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
Who We Are:
Fiserv’s Output Solutions division delivers turnkey business critical customer communications accurately, on time and with relevant information essential for customer satisfaction and retention. Fiserv supports financial services, healthcare, billing, retail, utilities, travel and entertainment and other companies. Customer communications and payment solutions include transactional document production and delivery, secure and non-secure card manufacturing and personalization, direct marketing services and digital channel delivery. As a trusted outsourcing partner, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.
- Fiserv Jobs