EY Manager – Tax and Finance Operate (TFO) & Global Operations – Global Delivery Lead - OPEN LOCATION in Indianapolis, Indiana
Manager – Tax and Finance Operate (TFO) & Global Operations – Global Delivery Lead - OPEN LOCATION
Requisition # UNI00G8A
Post Date Mar 22, 2021
Manager – Tax and Finance Operate (TFO)/Global Operations – Global Delivery Lead
EY’s Tax and Finance Operate (TFO) practice serves high-profile, national and multinational clients, providing a range of domestic and international transactional tax planning services and tax-related advisory services. Our TFO practice provides the processes, technology and people for functional outsourcing, enabled by leading-edge technology and client platforms. Our quality service and technical network across 150+ countries enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and drive process improvement within their tax and finance functions. We believe that by managing clients’ tax obligations we can make a critical difference and you’ll be at the heart of this mission.
Our TFO/GO team works with clients to manage their global accounting and tax obligations proactively and responsibly. Our services including global bookkeeping, statutory accounting and reporting, direct tax compliance and accounting, indirect tax compliance, payroll and tax controversy.
TFO/GO is supported by our industry-leading Global Tax Platform (GTP) which is redefining how accounting and tax operates and how we serve our clients. It is technology enabling enhanced tax services to better support the evolving needs of our clients.
We operate as advisors to our client’s Finance and Tax leaders and play this critical role as their managed services provider. Our high growth practice attracts the interest of our largest, most complex clients as well as mid-market clients looking to focus their accounting and tax resources on other priorities.
Mentored by nationally recognized professionals, including the firm’s most senior talent, you’ll be trusted business advisor by delivering on our promises to our stakeholder’s and play a critical role in building a better working world.
Your role as a manager will focus on establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels while working to consistently deliver exceptional client service across the global record-to-report processes. You will be responsible for the:
· Teaming across service lines, technical specialties and geographical boundaries to deliver exceptional client service.
· Mobilizing global delivery capability and standardized process implementation.
· Managing the operating governance structure and reporting protocols including ongoing service management and commercial management.
· Managing data acquisition processes and protocols, assessing data quality, and defining fit-gap analysis of data to EY toolset.
· Managing technology/workflow with the information from each service line to provide consolidated view.
· Monitoring progress, managing risk, maximizing operational efficiencies and making sure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
To qualify for the role, you must have
A bachelors degree in a related field and a minimum of six years of related work experience (e.g. accounting firm, international or regional tax experience).
Valid US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or active state bar membership or progress toward certification.
Strong analytical skills, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills as well as a strong problem-solving ability, attention to detail and an entrepreneurial approach to work.
Strong organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to capture and synthesize business requirements.
Strong proficiency and a high level of comfort working with new and emerging technologies.
Ability to lead global virtual and on-site teams, mentor counselees and manage client-serving business.
Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Ideally, you’ll also
· Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
· Take ownership of tasks and have the proper judgment to make critical decisions.
· Have a strong ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
· Coach/mentor junior team members to help EY continue to build an inclusive culture and high-performing teams.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 22 days of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. J oin us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs