Indiana University Health RCS-Quality Expert-PRN in Indianapolis, Indiana
This position exists to support Revenue Cycle Services' (RCS) managers and directors in planning, coordinating quality departmental functions by performing various quality reviews, preparing and providing feedback to operational team members as well as other departments, preparing and performing training and education on identified topics and assisting in the development of Standard Work for team members. The incumbent will track and trend the day to day RCS operations as it relates to quality improvement initiatives. This position will be required to report recommendations to management and/or directors that will alleviate any issues while improving the quality of services. Upon acceptance of any recommendations, he/she will assist in implementing the changes as needed in said department in addition to providing quality training to current and new team members. Monthly in-service education programs will be conducted in order to continue meeting the quality standards of RCS.
• Requires High School Diploma.
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in related field preferred.
•Requires 3+ years? experience in revenue cycle operations in various positions related to the position.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings to ensure professional correspondence and presentation to all levels of individuals within the organization (operational team members, leadership ? internal and external to Revenue Cycle, and other external individuals/groups).
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with others.
• Requires ability to set and adjust defined priorities as necessary and to process multiple tasks at once.
• Requires strong attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Requires ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
• Requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio & Access).