Indiana University Health RCS-Quality Expert in Indianapolis, Indiana
This position exists to support the 340B Team in the compliance and optimization of the 340B program at IU Health. The incumbent will facilitate departmental functions by performing various quality reviews, preparing and providing assessment to team members as well as other departments, training and assisting in the development of Standard Work for colleagues.
The incumbent will perform bi-weekly audits of drug dispensations to determine eligibility, as it relates to the 340B Program. Other responsibilities include external audit support, review of Rev Cycle activities, targeted audits, secondary Medicaid claim review, pharmacy drug mapping and purchasing support. This position will frequently interact with various members of the pharmacy teams, including retail and specialty pharmacy, pharmacy specialists, drug buyers, and administration.
Sound like a phenomenal fit? Apply today!
Ideal Candidate Attributes
Pharmacy Technician experience (Retail or Inpatient)
Drug buyer experience
Skilled in Excel
Experience using QS1 – Retail pharmacy prescription software
Experience using SMS – Revenue Cycle billing software
High attention to detail
Motivated by team success
Excellent communication skills – especially for a remote work environment
Knowledge of the 340B Program
Experience using Sentry Software – Split billing software used to track eligibility
• Requires High School Diploma.
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in related field preferred. Requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio & Access). Requires 3+ years? experience in revenue cycle operations in various positions related to the position.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings to ensure professional correspondence and presentation to all levels of individuals within the organization (operational team members, leadership ? internal and external to Revenue Cycle, and other external individuals/groups).
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with others.
• Requires ability to set and adjust defined priorities as necessary and to process multiple tasks at once.
• Requires strong attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Requires ability to work with and maintain confidential information. REQNUMBER: 300985