Verint Systems, Inc. Senior Director, Sales Enablement in Indianapolis, Indiana
Senior Director, Sales Enablement
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15643
Overview of Job Function
The senior director, sales enablement drives the strategy and execution to ensure Verint meets and exceeds its revenue objectives. He or she will understand the requirements for bringing our industry-leading cloud solutions to market and will collaborate with internal subject matter experts to keep execution of our go-to-market strategy current and effective. This position will play a pivotal role in helping Verint improve sales productivity and customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
• Work with executive leadership team to create an effective sales enablement strategy to ensure Verint meets its financial goals and objectives.
• Own creation of the execution plan to ensure effective implementation of the established sales enablement strategy.
• Lead and drive sales enablement projects, curriculum development and content creation across a highly matrixed organization, ensuring milestones and deliverables are completed according to plan.
• Assess the needs of different sales roles for enablement content and develop targeted curriculum and measurement of knowledge transfer for each.
• Create competency models that are aligned with enablement objectives established for other sales functions. Collaborate with partner and global alliance team members as they develop and deliver partner certification curriculum by product and role.
• Facilitate content creation and course development with product management, go-to-market and other subject matter experts for all products in the portfolio.
• Create a new hire training program to decrease initial time to revenue for new sellers. Utilize surveys and content / presenter evaluations to drive continuous improvement and provide ongoing feedback.
• Leverage field input and win-loss analysis to develop sales tools to increase achievement of sales goals.
• Manage external vendors and suppliers of enablement-related training and tools.
• Identify and prioritize ongoing sales enablement topics for biweekly webinars with Q&A and knowledge validations. Convert questions and additional information into supporting content for easy access and distribution.
• Collaborate with other enablement functions across the organization inside and across global regions for knowledge sharing and consistency.
• Manage internal sales content portal(s), governance and support processes. Keep tools and materials updated and relevant.
• Coordinate and manage sales communication strategy and delivery through weekly sales newsletter and other formats, recruiting and influencing new content creation to keep sales teams informed and engaged.
• Own, manage and make decisions for successful annual sales kick-off events and related programs.
• Support corporate and sales strategies and objectives, reporting on performance against goals and identifying corrective actions when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience in training/education/consulting
• 15 years of professional functional experience (e.g., consulting, sales operations, sales enablement) with 8 years of progressive leadership experience.
• Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders, secure alignment, and drive projects to completion.
• Proven ability to work proactively cross-functionally with all levels including executive management.
• Ability to lead multiple detailed projects and program elements in a fast-paced challenging environment.
• Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to communicate and present effectively to multiple levels across the organization in both one-on-one and group settings. Attention to detail.
• Proficiency in sales and sales enablement technologies including salesforce automation, e-learning platforms and lesson management systems, video conferencing and recording platforms (Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, ON24, etc.), and support community/portal development.
• Strong knowledge of sales effectiveness (skills/knowledge training)
• Up to 15% travel required.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel.
• Experience with CX portfolio solutions and customer engagement technology.
• Experience working in a SaaS environment.
• Master’s degree/MBA a plus
• Five or more years of sales/sales management experience
• Product marketing, sales enablement, or sales operations experience
• Familiarity with emerging and new approaches to sales enablement and sales methodology
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs