J&J Family of Companies Medical Device Distribution Center Hub Site Leader in Mooresville, Indiana
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems is recruiting for Medical Device Distribution Center Hub Site Leader located in Mooresville, Indiana.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
The MD DC Hub Site Leader is a Director level position that represents Supply Chain Deliver with overall site leadership of the Medical Device Hub distribution facility. This role will have responsibility for onsite J&J DC team of 15 including 3 direct reports. The MD Hub facility is run by an outsourced service contract and is comprised of a Regulated Distribution Center, Orthopedic Loaner Operations, Cold Chain Operations and various Value Added Services (VAS) capabilities; approximately 275 personnel.
The Site Leader is responsible for executing agile operations, service enhancements, flexibility, innovation, compliance to regulations and cost reduction. Strategy development and execution is done in collaboration with the 3PL service provider and Commercial Partners.
The Site Leader is responsible to develop and execute field logistics strategy in coordination with Global Orthopedics (GO) primarily for the US market and Export to J&J Global Affiliates.
The Site Leader is responsible for all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management with the 3PL including Top to Top, Quarterly Business reviews, Quality Systems Reviews and monthly update meetings to ensure targeted performance is delivered.
• Provide active leadership bridging the organizational structures between Deliver, DePuy Synthes, Ethicon, and related Functional Stake Holders. Other Business Enterprises may be added through acquisition.
• Develop a culture of high performance with an eye toward OneMD.
• Achieve site, department, and franchise objectives as they relate to customer service, quality, safety, productivity, and cost
• Lead and establish a Culture of Compliance and safety with Contract provider and J&J site personnel
• Develop and administer a targeted business plan; accountable to deliver SLA’s and key metrics
• Develop an environment of continuous improvement designed to deliver agile operations, service enhancements, flexibility, innovation and cost reduction.
• Execute Supplier Relationship Management Strategies to ensure a level of high performance in Cost and Service. This includes a robust program of Top to Top Strategy Development, Quarterly Business Reviews and Monthly Updates.
• Ensure the site is compliant with all Local, State, Federal, Corporate Driven and Insurance Requirements
• Enable a culture of Process Excellence to include best industry practices.
• Coach and mentor future leaders
• May include other remote or satellite site location in the future
• Bachelors degree required; Advanced degree preferred. Degree concentration in Business, Logistics, or Engineering preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of logistics or closely related experience in a regulated environment required; Health care industry experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of Distribution Center operations required.
• Proven experience leading teams (mentoring and coaching direct reports) required.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of FPX methodology, LEAN thinking and Process Excellence preferred.
• Strong Quality & Compliance and EHS&S focus required.
• End to End Supply Chain process understanding required.
• Vendor/Supplier relationship management experience required; 3PL provider management experience preferred.
• Project Management experience preferred.
• Change management & organization transformation experience preferred.
• Supply Chain optimization experience preferred
• Up to 50% travel will be required initially during DC opening/ project startup; travel will likely shift to 25% or less after stabilization.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs