Indiana University Health 207011 - RCS-Senior Associate R in Muncie, Indiana
This position is responsible for the delivery of customer facing services within Revenue Cycle System Services. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, scheduling, registration, insurance verification, prior-authorization, financial counseling/individual solutions, cashiering, release of information and customer service. Position adheres to departmental productivity, quality, and service standards in support of operational goals. Position is assigned higher complexity tasks than those expected from RCS-Associate and incumbents are held to higher productivity and quality standards.
• For those serving as the Individual Solutions Coordinator (ISC), a current Indiana State Navigator's license is required.
•At least one year of experience in hospital or physician Revenue Cycle strongly preferred.
• Requires working knowledge of patient registration and financial clearance.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Requires the ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships.
• Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives. REQNUMBER: 305493