ManpowerGroup Forklift Associate and Warehouse in Plainfield, Indiana
Are you looking for an employer who offers advancement opportunities? Are you unsure about work due to the current pandemic? We have full time, long term job in a busy distribution center will offer a potential permanent opportunity.
What's in it for you?
● Full time hours
● 1st & 2nd Shift
● Competitive wages between $16 - $17.38 per hour, depending on experience
● Contract to direct
● Clean and safe work environment
● Opportunity for advancement
● Option to take free college courses and skills training
What is the job?
● Operating of equipment including stand up fork lift, cherry picker, motorized pallet jack, Swing, Reach or Turret, Walkie Rider, counterbalance and RF scanners.
● Shipping and Receiving tasks, including picking and packing of products
● Maintaining a clean work environment
● Performing manual and electronic record keeping and information retrieval
What you bring to the job?
● Previous forklift and equipment operation experience
● Ability to work in a team
● High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
● Ability to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
● Ability to lift of to 50 pounds
If you are ready to move on to the next step in your career path 'apply' now.
If you have additional questions, please call or text a Melissa at 317-887-0933.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs