Anytime Fitness Personal Training Sales Manager in Rushville, Indiana
An Anytime Fitness Personal Training Sales Manager (PTM) is responsible for helping all members “get to a healthier place.” The PTM serves as a ‘’guidance counselor” to all members of the club and “educator and mentor” for all training staff. The PTM’s ultimate role is to manage the Member Onboarding Process which includes conducting a sales presentation, delivering information on personal training packages, conducting a fitness consultation and determining the right combination of training and tools for each member. PTM’s are also responsible for managing the club’s retention score to ensure meaningful touch points for the lifetime of the member.
- Lead the personal training team and lead member experience at the club
- Schedule appointments with members to discuss personal training programs.
- Meet with members and conduct fitness consultation and deliver sales presentation for personal training programs.
- Follow up on sales leads and build a pipeline of prospective new members
- Actively participate in community-sponsored events and other outside opportunities to promote the club
- Network within the fitness industry and other outside industries to drive recognition and interest in the club
- Give tours to prospective member and enrolling prospects after tour process
- Provide good member service to members and prospective members and assist in resolving issues that arise.
All other duties as assigned Qualifications
Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Desire to be in sales and willing to call prospects and market our club and membership
Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals Here are our Core Values, they are the heart and soul of our culture and central to how we do business:
Deliver Superior Results with Agility and Vigor
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Pursuit of Fitness
- Community Outreach
- Just a tad Kooky If you want to work with people that play hard and work harder than this may be the career for you! This location is an independent franchisee of Anytime Fitness and part of a growing franchise company currently composed of 20 clubs. Anytime Fitness is made up of nearly 3,000 gyms and 2 million members, offering reasonable rates, a relaxed atmosphere and 24/7 member access.